Custom NEXTIndustry External Input with connector 4 inputs Canada
Custom NEXTIndustry External Input with connector 4 inputs Canada2
Monitor precise temperature
Are you looking for a highly functional IoT temperature sensing solution? Use the SimpleIndustry External Temperature Sigfox meter.
- Reed switch sensor
- External temperature sensor
- Highly customizable firmware API6
- IP67 rating
- 100 000 messages*
- 10 years longevity*
- Small form-factor: 94 x 65 x 32,5 mm (without holder)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Possibility to add other sensors
SimpleIndustry External Temperature is usable for a variety of temperature monitoring cases across the industry (logistics / cold chain monitoring) and health sectors where you need to measure the exact temperature requiring long-lasting devices with high operating temperature range and fast response time.
The reed switch sensor is used for arming and disarming the device as well as for controlling the open/closed door position.
- Cold-chain monitoring - food safety compliance
- The temperature-controlled environment in laboratories
- Inventory temperature monitoring in warehouses
- Equipment / machines temperature control (defect prevention)
Combination with other sensors upon request (e.g. WiFi sniffing sensor for tracking and temperature monitoring solutions, impact, tilt, orientation, light ingression, external switch, barometer, gyroscope) - contact us with your inquiry.
The most advanced Sigfox platform IO Frog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
Several fixture possibilities to choose from:
- Industrial 3M UVB double-sided tape with 300kg strength
- Horizontal screws
- Vertical screws
- Super strong magnetic fixture
|Power||High power or Standard power|
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.