SimpleIndustry Precise Temperature Hot2
Availability can differ by colour or radio zone, please the options
Lead time for 500+ units is 2-4 weeks, for 5 000+ units 3-6 weeks
Do not hesitate to contact us for larger volumes or specific configuration.RC1 Europe, Africa & Middle East | RC2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico
RC3 Japan | RC4 Latin America & Asia Pacific
RC5 South Korea | RC6 India | RC7 Russia
Monitor precise temperature in extreme conditions
Are you looking for a highly functional IoT solution for monitoring extremely high temperatures? Use the SimpleIndustry Precise External Temperature Hot Sigfox meter.
- Reed switch sensor
- External temperature sensor
- Highly customizable firmware API6
- IP67 rating
- 70 000 messages*
- 10 years longevity*
- Small form-factor: 94 x 32,5 x 65 mm
- Operating temperature -20°C to 105°C
- Possibility to add other sensors
SimpleIndustry Precise External Temperature Hot is usable for a variety of temperature monitoring cases in environments where you need to measure extra high temperatures.
The reed switch sensor is used for arming and disarming the device as well as for controlling the open/closed door position.
- The temperature-controlled environment in laboratories
- Equipment / machines temperature control
- Fire detection
Combination with other sensors upon request (e.g. WiFi sniffing sensor for tracking and temperature monitoring solutions, impact, tilt, orientation, light ingression, external switch, barometer, gyroscope) - contact us with your inquiry.
The most advanced Sigfox platform IO Frog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
Several fixture possibilities to choose from:
- Industrial 3M UVB double-sided tape with 300kg strength
- Horizontal screws
- Vertical screws
- Super strong magnetic fixture
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.