SimplePack 4.0 Basic2
Availability can differ by colour or radio zone, please the options
Lead time for 500+ units is 2-4 weeks, for 5 000+ units 3-6 weeks
Do not hesitate to contact us for larger volumes or specific configuration.RC1 Europe, Africa & Middle East | RC2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico
RC3 Japan | RC4 Latin America & Asia Pacific
RC5 South Korea | RC6 India | RC7 Russia
not just a button!
SimplePack 4.0 Basic is a simple Sigfox device that integrators can use to build their IoT solutions based on orientation change, acceleration, vibration and button press monitoring.
- LED diode
- Highly customizable firmware API6
- 10 000 messages*
- 10 years longevity*
- Sigfox Atlas localization
- Small form-factor: 65x29x10mm
SimplePack 4.0 Basic can be remotely configured for different modes depending on the needs of a particular usage enabling tens of business cases.
- Security & insurance - door/window opening and intrusion monitoring
- Asset monitoring (bikes, cars, drawer, house, etc.)
- Office chair/occupancy monitoring (more details )
- Coffee machine and coffee consumption monitoring - maintenance, reorder button
- Elderly care - emergency panic button (read the blog post here)
- Order button (repeated ordering of goods such as office supplies, food)
- Manhole cover monitoring (watch a video on how it works)
- Horizontal barrier gates monitoring (checking status and position of the gate, major impact)
- Sigfox Atlas tracking with the precision of 1km (If you are looking for precise localization please see SimplePack 3.0 Plus WiFi tracker)
The most advanced Sigfox platform IOFrog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Map view - custom markers based on device status, tracing the history, the difference between the home position and current position
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.