Junior Marketing and Social Media
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and produce disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature. You need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Produce and coordinate content
- Manage newsletter campaigns and social media
- Produce sales material, flyers, datasheets, presentations
- Organize webinars
- Prepare case studies and customer stories
- Foster continuous web, e-shop and customer communication improvement
- Content loving
- Proactive autonomous
- Technically inclined
- Fast learning and keen to learn and explore
- Written English proficiency
- Customer oriented
Nice to have
- LPWAN know-how
- SEO know how
- Project management skill
What's great about the job?
- Producing high end and state of the art products for the whole world
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expanding your knowledge
- Flexible working hours and type of contract
- Superfast deployment of your ideas/improvement
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and