Procurement manager and production coordinator
As an employee of our company, you will collaborate with each department
to create and produce disruptive products. Come work at a growing company
that offers great benefits with opportunities to move forward and learn
alongside accomplished leaders. We're seeking an experienced and outstanding
member of staff.
This position is both creative and rigorous by nature you need to think outside the box. We expect the candidate to be proactive and have a "get it done" spirit. To be successful, you will have solid solving problem skills.
- Lead the entire procurement
- Lead the outsourced production planning
- Ensure quality and timeliness
- Find and evaluate vendors
- Ensure proper data entry and process adherence
- Cost optimization
- Precision and order loving
- Process and continuous improvement oriented
- Proactive, insistent and autonomous
- Familiar with any ERP system
- Fast learning and keen to learn and explore
- Written English proficiency
- Technically oriented
Nice to have
- Basic electronics understanding
- Procurement know how
- Production coordination and planning know how
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Producing high end and state of the art products for the whole world
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expanding your knowledge
- Flexible working hours and type of contract
- Superfast deployment of your ideas/improvement
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.