SimplePack 4.0 Plus Reed Switch2
Availability can differ by colour or radio zone, please the options
Lead time for 500+ units is 2-4 weeks, for 5 000+ units 3-6 weeks
Do not hesitate to contact us for larger volumes or specific configuration.RC1 Europe, Africa & Middle East | RC2 USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico
RC3 Japan | RC4 Latin America & Asia Pacific
RC5 South Korea | RC6 India | RC7 Russia
Has someone broken in to your house?
SimplePack 4.0 Plus Magnetic Switch is a Sigfox device with a magnetic reed switch sensor for your IoT use case where you need to detect open / closed door position.
- Clicking button
- LED diode
- Magnetic reed switch (dry contact)
- Ambient temperature
- Highly customizable firmware API6
- 30 000 messages*
- 10 years longevity*
- Small form-factor:
81 x 29,5 x 12 mm
* The number of messages and battery longevity in the Guard me mode and were not sending more 140 messages/day (Sigfox daily limit). For more info read here.
ACCESS DEVICE DOCUMENTATION HERE
SimplePack 4.0 Plus Magnetic Switch can be remotely configured for different modes depending on the needs of a particular usage enabling tens of business cases.
- Security & insurance - door/window opening and intrusion monitoring
- Manhole cover monitoring (watch a video on how it works)
- Horizontal barrier gates monitoring (checking status and position of the gate)
- Sigfox Atlas tracking with the precision of 1km
Note: You need a magnet for the magnetic reed switch / dry sensor. Please purchase here or use your own.
Permanent or removable tape available for purchase too.
The most advanced Sigfox platform IO Frog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Map view - custom markers based on device status, tracing the history, the difference between the home position and current position
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.