NEXTIndustry Pulse Counter with M5 connector for External Input/Switch/Magnet
Sigfox and/or LoRaWAN based Smart and durable device for pulse counting or for external input/magnetic switch functionality.
IP68 rated super strong polycarbonate casing and several fixture possibilities.
Report/count any pulses/switches.
NEXTIndustry Switch/Dry Contacts
The reed switch sensor is used for arming and disarming the device as well as for controlling the open/closed door position.
- Temperature measurement of liquid and gas materials in pipes and tanks
- Equipment/machines temperature control in laboratories, warehouses, factories
- Cold-chain monitoring with external probes
Combination with other sensors upon request (e.g. WiFi sniffing sensor for tracking and temperature monitoring solutions, impact, tilt, orientation, light ingression, external switch, barometer, gyroscope) - contact us with your inquiry.
The most advanced Sigfox platform IO Frog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
Several fixture possibilities to choose from:
- Industrial 3M UVB double-sided tape with 300kg strength
- Horizontal screws
- Vertical screws
- Super strong magnetic fixture
|Cables and external sensors
|1xM5 panel external connector (number of inputs device dependant) or 2xM5 panel external connector ((number of inputs device dependant)
|Sigfox or + LoRa option
|High power or Standard power
|HLP1 or Stock configuration