Monitor precise temperature
Are you looking for a reliable and accurate IoT solution to detect rapid temperature changes? Use the SimpleIndustry External Temperature on Cables Sigfox meter.
- Reed switch sensor
- External temperature sensors on 0,5m, 1m, 2m-long cable probes
- Highly customizable firmware API6
- IP68 rating
- 100 000 messages*
- 10 years longevity*
- Small form-factor: 94 x 65 x 32,5 mm (without holder)
- Operating temperature -40°C to 85°C
- Possibility to add other sensors
SimpleIndustry External Temperature on Cables is suitable for temperature monitoring of pipes, containers, tanks with liquid and gaseous substances (air, gas, oil, water, etc.), machinery and environments where fast and accurate temperature change alerts are needed.
The reed switch sensor is used for arming and disarming the device as well as for controlling the open/closed door position.
- Temperature measurement of liquid and gas materials in pipes and tanks
- Equipment/machines temperature control in laboratories, warehouses, factories
- Cold-chain monitoring with external probes
Combination with other sensors upon request (e.g. WiFi sniffing sensor for tracking and temperature monitoring solutions, impact, tilt, orientation, light ingression, external switch, barometer, gyroscope) - contact us with your inquiry.
The most advanced Sigfox platform IO Frog.com available for your use (20 days free trial)
- All devices in one place
- Multi-language support
- Notifications - SMS and Email notifications set on device level
- Android and iOS mobile apps
- Watch the webinar recording and slides to learn more here
Support of tens of other IoT platforms
Several fixture possibilities to choose from:
- Industrial 3M UVB double-sided tape with 300kg strength
- Horizontal screws
- Vertical screws
- Super strong magnetic fixture
|Cables and external sensors|
|Panel connector||M5 panel external connector (number of inputs device dependant) or 2xM5 panel external connector ((number of inputs device dependant)|
|Radio protocols||Sigfox or + LoRa option|
|Power||High power or Standard power|